Could you elaborate what you mean by switching modes please?

Thick on the left, thin on the right. Thick is needed to give a bit more CPL Clearance on certain angle of windows.

d43af8bf0cf3fde06baa761df39ff393.jpg
I guess since I mounted the thick one I couldn't see how thick for a comparison. Thank you.

What are the features going to be of this kit that's coming pretty soon?

change from normal recording to parking mode, menu selectable timer setting to turn the camera off, selectable low voltage cutoff in the power supply

On a side note I saw mention that there is a software package out there that is working to some degree with the wifi from this cam. What name does it broadcast when 'on' and what is the default password?

Pw i believe are 12345678, name though ??? probably the strongest signal around must likely something like 9665DC in the name

Pw i believe are 12345678, name though ??? probably the strongest signal around must likely something like 9665DC in the name

Only one I saw after enable was a few neighbors and my own. I did see a full-strength 'MyNetwork' but didn't have a PW to try.

When you turn on wifi the screen go blank or rather i believe the wifi broadcast name are there along with the PW.

Just finished installing the SG9663DC in my UK Nissan Qashqai and have routed the rear cable at floor level and find that the cable is just too short, well it fits but I have to have a loop over the rear window to allow for opening. Is their any extension cable I can buy to add about 12 inches to it.

The rear cable is meant to be run along the top. (Side or down the middle). The cable can’t be extended. Be sure to feed the cable behind the side airbags not in front. If you can’t do it yourself best to have it professionally installed at your local car audio install shop. They are experts at removing trim etc.

Grrrrr. Got a crack in my windscreen which means it's going to have to be replaced [emoji24]

How long can you record with 128 vs 256 on the highest settings?

How long can you record with 128 vs 256 on the highest settings?
@jokiin is pretty close. I record 5 minutes segments at medium quality and it takes about ~558MB per segment. You can calculate it out from there. Here's a sample of the file sizes.

DC_File_Size.jpg

I just bought one. Give me 6 months before you release V2 ;). Please consider adding an option to allow continuous recording at 30 fps in parking mode, if the hardware can take it.

Will the hardwire kit be UL Listed?

Back