It's an all in one package that deals with 12V/5V conversions. Otherwise go for the gusto with something like the Anker 26800mAh pack, add your own 12V > 5V conversion, a switch from one power source to the other if desired, a diode for charging, etc, and go nuts: https://www.amazon.com/gp/B01JIWQPMW
Having some sort of internal volatile RAM buffer that only gets written to microSD when a trigger occurs (g-sensor, motion, whatever) for parking mode would be a legitimately valuable feature. Personally I would install a kill switch so that when I park the vehicle at home where it can stay for days at a time I can cut power to it altogether, and only re-enable it when out and about.

You've obviously missed the point, which was about spending a fraction of the price (6%!) of cost of a Cellink B and keeping it simple. As for the Anker, they make a good product but generally sell at a premium. You can do just as well with more modestly priced equivalent products such as the RAVPower 26800mAh 3-USB Port 5.5 amp output bank.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B012NIQG5E

Last edited:
you'll need new firmware before then, the sample that is on the way to you will need a firmware update first
of course I'll do it

Will it have Parking mode or not? ( Motion detection)

Can it be used as a reversing camera with the screen?

Will it be possible to set the time how much is recorded before and after a event?

Is it possible to record "manual" for 1 or 2h?

Motion detection is supported, what kind of other functionality we can offer while parked is still to be determined

Can't be used as a reversing camera, not something we will implement either

No user option for how much before or after an event is recorded, further work to be done in this area but that will come later, more important things to sort out first

Not sure what you mean about manual recording

If I go on a race track I want to be able to just hit the record button and stop when I want. (Like a normal video camera)

So the display doesnt show the rear camera?

you alway can press to turn on/off recording.
i am curious too about display the rear camera

Sounds like you want a sports camera not a dashcam

Display can show front, rear or picture in picture, it wouldn't make for a good reverse camera though

Thats what I wanted to know about the display. Sounds good.

I have a GoPro but if I consider to buy a dashcam it should have that feature to just record permanently when I want. Race track would be one of those reasons. Other example would be a police control. Event recording would be too short if it takes longer.

Sounds like you want a sports camera not a dashcam

Display can show front, rear or picture in picture, it wouldn't make for a good reverse camera though
I think that a 2" screen is good for camera alignment setup and adjusting camera settings (when stationary). I don't think it would be of much benefit when reversing.

Given that it has a 2" screen, is the body any wider than the GC?

Hi. Sorry if this was previously answered, the front cam will have the ability to be also turned from left to right?

Last edited:
OK, thanks for the answer.

Back