When i was in Fremantle i froze my ass off, so bad that welding deck cargo to the ship i had to borrow warm clothes from the navigator to keep warm.
I think that was in the month of May.
It seem like here its just spring or fall all year around, this entail windy & rain and if you are luckt 25 degrees in the warm part of the year, and that's just a few days for the summer months, at least this year.
And NO cool snow it winter, maybe a few inches of sleet that's gone in a few days, and just enough days with frost for salt to be spread to corrode your car in record time.

Maybe all year summer grows on one, but Danish weather never done that for me, so i would love all year summer and have it be real summer and not wannabe summer like here.

I remember one morning in May (yes, in Houston) it was only about 45f. Of course by mid day it was approaching 90f with no wind, so I didn't freeze long.

Here I am remembering one day when we were talking about the release of the SG9663DC. :)

Here I am remembering one day when we were talking about the release of the SG9663DC. :)

surprisingly even with all the off topic chatter it's still on target, fingers crossed but nothing has gone wrong yet to slow us down again

So ready to follow the action in the coming DC now selling forum, and see all the cool things people will do with it.

O yeah i will contribute to that forum too :cool: and if summer totally forsake me i will have the means to make my install and what not videos with artificial lighting indoor.

When do UK Pre orders open on hiniko?

when do australia pre orders open?

ok cool, was thinking it may have been niko but no.

we don't intend to do pre orders but anyone that has signed up on the site to be notified when they're available will get sent a discounted offer
Thanks jokiin, already signed up :)
Good luck for a smooth launch mate.

Back