Any chance that prototype experimental beta "parking mode" from the latest Novatek SDK I'm hearing so much about is making it over this way?

Thats a brand that make RC cars and so on, they do make some nice things alright, but they never had any clue as to how to launch things in a orderly fashion.

https://www.hpiracing.com/

this is the car i have on order.

Do note that when the guy start to talk about its features he first point to the motor and then to the steering servo and then say, forward mounted motor and speedo,,,, but that's not the speedo ( ESC ) that's the steering servo.
So already there that video should have been a retake, and then at the end the insult ( ready for summer 2017 )
sweet FJ!

do they make 3rd gen tacoma RCs? I would love a replica of my truck. :)

IMG_20170806_160426.jpg

No i cant say that i have seen that Toyota as a body for RC cars, but many also use Toy trucks for bodies if it are large enough to fit some RC car axles, so mostly with that's a concern there, wheelbase are easy fix.

My old Yota fully kitted out.
STA70031_big_thumb.JPG

STA70047_big_thumb.JPG

STA70030_big_thumb.JPG

Toyota RC... ;)

0b81d00a-7faa-4e25-a09f-5204517d810b.jpg

Attachments

• 0b81d00a-7faa-4e25-a09f-5204517d810b.jpg
    0b81d00a-7faa-4e25-a09f-5204517d810b.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 12
TRD, TRC... Minor details...

I had a Tacoma for a bit too - an 05 X-Runner. The transmission was total garbage. I think they made the synchros out of glass, and the actual gears from lead. It was so bad I was seriously researching what it would take to properly swap in an automatic.

I think he was asked before, and the answer was NO

It is now expected on the shelves at modelsport on September 18,,,,, and that's no longer summer as far as i know.
What are you talking about? It's Summer until September 22nd. :rolleyes: At least officially, because in some places (like here) it'll probably feel like Summer all the way to October.

That must be a latitude thing, up here summer are June /July / August and fall the next 3 month and so winter are December / January / February

Im sure "the man" will be here with a answer soon, it is rare i get to speak on the behalf of Street Guardian. :D

That must be a latitude thing, up here summer are June /July / August and fall the next 3 month and so winter are December / January / February
Last time I checked we were still in the same hemisphere, so whether you like it or not, on the 18th of September it will still be Summer. :p

I could start guessing here, but i have proven to be notoriously bad at that.
But some of the things i do think about will probably be Uuuuuuu NICE, but i am not elaborating as i would not want to spoil anything for anyone.

What are you talking about? It's Summer until September 22nd. :rolleyes: At least officially, because in some places (like here) it'll probably feel like Summer all the way to October.
where i am its summer year round, i hate it.

Back