I do installs in the nw Houston area, but you have to come to me in Cypress. And it's not free ;)

No connection to sg, I'm just a former mechanic who used to install electronics and other accessories for a living.

Just wondering how is the image quality going to compare to say the Blackvue DR750S which is at a similar price point?

Yes but I want some real world answers from people who know, not some compressed stuff off YouTube

Little more patience, I read that very soon first pieces will be delivered and the inevitable vs reviews will be there.

Just wondering how is the image quality going to compare to say the Blackvue DR750S which is at a similar price point?
if blackspew is a similar price then its inferior to the streetguardian product. blackspew always inflate prices for their crap.

Also a lot of different materials, if you like a little fur on the camera you could go with a felt button.

Also a lot of different materials, if you like a little fur on the camera you could go with a felt button.
This could start a whole new discussion on camera mods....

Myself o would probably go for a mother of pearl button or something, cuz i am such a pimp :D
I would think you would opt for diamond studs then. :ROFLMAO:

Back