Just thought, is this powered by 5v or 12v.... ie, will it be able to be powered by a standard power bank when parked up?

will it be able to be powered by a standard power bank when parked up

Yes........... I have a few different sized power banks and use the 12,000mah when parked for many hours at the local rugby/league which is actually parking mode

What's the recommended 256G MicroSD ?

Any timeline on the recommended SGDCHW Wiring kit?

What's the recommended 256G MicroSD ?

Samsung EVO Select U3 has been working great for me for many months now.
Looks like the Samsung EVO Select (Green) U3 card is out of stock at the moment on Amazon though.
The Green EVO Select brand is the Amazon House Brand from Samsung. Be sure it's shipped and sold by Amazon.
The Orange Samsung EVO U3 card is good as well. (just not the Amazon house brand)

Avoid SanDisk.

Can we order the SG9663DC either without a card , or with a 256G ?

Also can we specify Type C Micro SD adapter ?

Can we order the SG9663DC either without a card , or with a 256G ?

Also can we specify Type C Micro SD adapter ?

Yes, Check your private message (inbox upper right)
yes I can include a free USB Type C MicroSD card reader, just add it to the notes at checkout.
I need to list it as an accessory for sale (just got them in) but don't mind giving one away when asked along with their DC order.

Yes, Check your private message (inbox upper right)
yes I can include a free USB Type C MicroSD card reader, just add it to the notes at checkout.
I need to list it as an accessory for sale (just got them in) but don't mind giving one away when asked along with their DC order.

I also wonder about this. What would be the price without the card? PLease PM me info as well.

I also wonder about this. What would be the price without the card? PLease PM me info as well.

Will do. Please confirm which memory card you'll be using.

I have a special link to buy the DC without a card after confirming you will be using an approved quality card. We like to bundle cards to make sure people have good quality cards. You'd be surprised how many people buy a generic cheap card and then blame the camera for poor performance. (when it's a card problem)

Being so close to the release, is there an update on parking mode?

I assume they just started to really look at that about now, so i would not get my hopes up.

Will do. Please confirm which memory card you'll be using.

I have a special link to buy the DC without a card after confirming you will be using an approved quality card. We like to bundle cards to make sure people have good quality cards. You'd be surprised how many people buy a generic cheap card and then blame the camera for poor performance. (when it's a card problem)
Thanks for the info. I am considering the 256 gb of Samsung EVO Select U3.

Got to support the locals once in a while and DML are okay

Has there been a side by side video made comparing this to the panorama X2?
How does the video quality compare?
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Back