I'm pretty sure I signed up for emails via the SG website but I haven't had an email through with a discount code?

I'm pretty sure I signed up for emails via the SG website but I haven't had an email through with a discount code?

Scrap that, just saw it was for US customers only at first

there will be a mailer go to other regions with an offer also, UK and Australia will be once the stock arrives though rather than preorder

I did get the mail with the code, although I am in Italy and not in the US. Please keep me in the EU list so I can get the right code

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

I did get the mail with the code, although I am in Italy and not in the US. Please keep me in the EU list so I can get the right code

There was a database error that caused some non-US people to receive the USA pre-order email. That’s since been corrected.

that was a database error, there were some non US residents that got the mailer by mistake, you're still on the list and will get a similar offer once the EU stock is available

Time to add a Street Guardian filter to my email so it doesn't accidentally get caught in the junk folder!

Is it to late to sign up for a preorder discount code in the US, I was ready to pull the trigger on another dashcam when I discovered this one. Still would love the remote version, but this one will fit my immediate needs.

yeah the 2 are the same, and its not like this one are a cigar box sized thing on the windscreen.
Besides most dont even notice the cameras at all.

yeah the 2 are the same, and its not like this one are a cigar box sized thing on the windscreen.
Besides most dont even notice the cameras at all.
I use the cord cover in my installation, and nobody has noticed the camera yet. Very clean unobtrusive install.

Is it to late to sign up for a preorder discount code in the US, I was ready to pull the trigger on another dashcam when I discovered this one. Still would love the remote version, but this one will fit my immediate needs.

if you have signed up since the offer went out there will be a second mailer that goes out to anyone that has signed up between then and release time just to catch those that were missed

Does this camera have parking mode or record while I'm away?

@hinko what about European customers? Any hope of getting a discounted pre-order in?

Sorry for some delay with reply. I had to confirm some details on how the discount code will be applied.
I will not be doing early pre-orders, only maybe when the real stock is already on the way (about 1 week before).

As @jokiin mentioned HERE, in regards to discount codes please subscribe to StreetGuardian.info website for notification discount code for SG9663DC which will be applied on hiniko.com website.

Just pre-Ordered here in the US. Looking forward to a good front and rear combo. I couldn't find the check box for the "Auto Install" feature where you leave the opened box in the car overnight and it installs itself. Guess I'll do the install myself.
CRS

I couldn't find the check box for the "Auto Install" feature where you leave the opened box in the car overnight and it installs itself. Guess I'll do the install myself.
CRS
only available in australia for an extra $150.

Back