Street Guardian SGZC12RC Remote Lens, Sony Exmor IMX322, WDR

I just read the forum rules and they say nothing about double posting so .... . :rolleyes:

After thinking about the Panorama dashcams, I came to the conclusion that I'm interested in the X1. The front camera of the X2 is not stealthy enough and there is still a thick mini USB cable, which is difficul to hide. The only problem I'm going to have with the Panorama X1 is the mount. It's too difficult to take the dashcam out of the car when I should park the car where it is possible that someone breaks the windshield and steal the camera. And it is too difficult to re-intall the dashcam again before I start to drive off.

I just read the forum rules and they say nothing about double posting so .... . :rolleyes:

After thinking about the Panorama dashcams, I came to the conclusion that I'm interested in the X1. The front camera of the X2 is not stealthy enough and there is still a thick mini USB cable, which is difficul to hide. The only problem I'm going to have with the Panorama X1 is the mount. It's too difficult to take the dashcam out of the car when I should park the car where it is possible that someone breaks the windshield and steal the camera. And it is too difficult to re-intall the dashcam again before I start to drive off.
L-shape microusb camera connector development is under discussion.

The idea of X1 is that u hide main unit the way that you dont need to remove it from your car on daily base.

Well the good news is, the X2 was shown to work with a microUSB extension cable, so X1 shouldn't be too complicated to sort out a L-shape micoUSB cable. I'll follow up more on the L-shape research progress where I can.

ive an extension cable (i think its 3 feet) on the rear cam of the X2 system and its been running just fine. I can confirm there are no issues that i have encountered using this cable.

Where I live, the chance that somebody breaks into your car and steal the dash cam is pretty high. For me personally, it's very important that the front and back camera are almost invisible (stealth) and it has to be very easy to remove the camera when I park the car. It also has to ber easy to re-install the dash cam again. The mount of the camera and the connection of the wire must be designed is such a way that it is very easy to remove and re-intall the camera.

For the above mentioned reason (stealing the camera) I'm not going to buy the X2 and I'm only interested in the X1. If the X2 had a small front camera (remote lens), similar as the X1, I'd consider the X2 as well.

The situation in Europe (open borders) is different than in Korea. People don't have respect for other people's stuff. Home jacking, car jacking, breaking into car and steal airbags, laptops, navigation systems, on board computers of cars (mostly the newest BMW's).

Last edited:
Seem like Belgium allso have a lot of visitors from the east, up here we have made it so that if they do get busted they can work in jail and make even more mony than if they had a job back home :rolleyes:
Allso we have ultra short jail sentences so the criminals know never to do that again, only good thing is you only get cable tv in the cells and only 30/30 mbit internet via fiber to the cell.
And if the criminal have been realy bad, he get deported back home and told never never to go back to Denmark or you will get a slap on the wrist.

If i was the one in charge here the tune of the wistle would be completely different, but i dont think the Danes or the world is ready for my down to earth darwinistic approach to things.

...i dont think the Danes or the world is ready for my down to earth darwinistic approach to things.

I am.

Let punishment be a deterrent like it's supposed to be instead of a spa vacation like it's becoming. I'm all for chain gangs and hard labor for violent crimes or crimes against individuals (or for any crooked politician).

Thats common up here in EU, i assume all those airbags go to Russia to replace those that gone off in all those insane Russian drivers youtube videos.
A new airbag is pretty expensive i am told, and some cars if they have been en even a minor crash and the airbags have deployed, then insurance say the car is total damaged.
The ppl witch seem to be most active here ATM is lithuanians, but all eastern european countries is well represented in the crime statistics, and knowing its only a fjew that get busted its sad to say the least.

In 2012 i kicked down a polish guy driving a van with danish plates, he nicked the corner of my car but dident want to speak danish or english, so i lost it and kicked him inn the belly, hopefully breking at least 1 rib on him.

Social dumping is a big problem up here, not least due to the utter incompetent way we have put our country together. In many cases i would be financially stupid to take a job compared to what you get on welfare.
I know this for a fact as i have had a couple of those jobs, and you feel pretty stupid going to work and getting only ever so little more compared to welfare / unimployment.

we have about 150,000 "outside" ppl working jobs there that danes dont want or cant afford to take :oops: and ofteh they work at a illigal low wage.
There have just been a case of 2 ppl living for 3 years on a balcony, getting ripped off and working 19 houres a day for another eastern couple of ppl ( who dont pay the tax or so that are supposed to do having ppl working in ther "firm"

anyone know if this is in mass production yet??

I had a good meeting about this yesterday, the gears are turning.
any expected ETA as to when the suppliers will have it ready to sell and a price?

I'd say we'll see it very early in the new year, from a hardware perspective pricing should be around existing Panorama model prices

Hope this launch does not take programmers off the issues with x2 fixes and improvements. What was the prior product released before the x2?

The hardware / firmware is very close to G / X2, so not much new work is needed. The same exFAT improvements coming on the X2 will be applied to the X1 as well. More details to follow in the next week or so.

More details to follow in the next week or so.
VERY eagerly watching very closely. really want to get rid of this blackspew I have and get a decent cam for once that is stealth.

My eyes are fixed to the ground when i walk, but i still need to find a lot of lost pennies.
So far i only have enuff to cover the tax and import duties.

Just found out the compartment on top of my dashbord is no way near deep enuff to house the main body of the X1
But i think it will fit nice into the open compartment above the glowe box, there is even room for 2 if need be :D
suzuki-splash-RJ63KWA.jpg

Not a pic of my car, real men drive a stick :p

Back