Viofo A119s changes

I have only ONE spare in hand, and have put it on ebay. (3 hours remain) It'll go out to the US winner via Fedex (free) and should be received before the weekend. It includes the optional GPS module.
Did you sell it?

Did you sell it?

Yea. A member of this forum won it for $119 with free FEDEX shipping. (with GPS module) It went out to him today at lunch, he will get it by Thur or Fri. I was surprised it didnt get a lot more bids!

I only had one spare to put on Ebay, the others are spoken for.

Don't think your Amazon payment is working. Trying to use it and it's failing and I don't don't deal the crooks at PayPal.

Amazon are the real crooks with 15% fee....

Don't think your Amazon payment is working. Trying to use it and it's failing and I don't don't deal the crooks at PayPal.
I also had a hell of a time but with Amazon Canada to place an order took me all afternoon it kept locking up my account.

Last edited:
I've just ordered A119 from FoxOffer.
I didn't know there is "S" one, and after reading 16 pages here, I'm not sure if I should send it back and get the "S".
Any clear answer to it ?
Is the A119S is upgrade to the A119 or parallel version for low light ?

I didn't know there is "S" one, and after reading 16 pages here, I'm not sure if I should send it back and get the "S".
Any clear answer to it ?
look above at the 2 samples and you can make your own decision Let this forum know what you think please.

On the 119S the green lights seem to be blue. Look at 1.15 in the video.
I also did a comparison and yours is exactly what mine looks like

Honestly, I can't see too much different in day, maybe in favor of the A119
in night, A119S excels right, but it look grainy to me, while more crisp on the A119.
I live in small country, most of the roads here have lights :)
but since its new purchase, I can't decide if the "S" is more futureproof...

Honestly, I can't see too much different in day, maybe in favor of the A119
in night, A119S excels right, but it look grainy to me, while more crisp on the A119.
I live in small country, most of the roads here have lights :)
but since its new purchase, I can't decide if the "S" is more futureproof...
My opinion is so mixed up between the pro and con of both cams. But will wait for more members to add their thoughts.

Any clear answer to it ?
You can contact them quickly and cancel your order. When you ordered maybe was night in China so until they will prepare the order in the morning it is needed some time.

enjoy,
Mtz

The question is, should I?
The only thing you can do is study the above comparisons that were submitted between both cameras and after make your decision to give back or to keep it.

Sometimes it's confusing when a manufacturer pushes out a new model, but it's not a clear improvement -- like two steps forward, one step back.

Making the superseded model cheaper is good, but if the price difference is minor, why not kill off the older one to send a clear message to customers the newer one is worth your money?

My guess is the A119S is not better than the A119 in every way, it's just different but shares the same shell and GPS module (later A119 units).

Viofo probably don't know which one is better either, but hoping they'll sell more units overall, while having the S as an interim model before the really improved next model. ;)

The main thing that gets me is the resolution, if it was just the basic image quality differences I would go for the A119S easy, but the A119 has 1440p. The A119S will probably look even better soon though with firmware improvements. Decisions decisions.

Back