Viofo A129

Our stock arrived today. Available on Amazon (seller fulfilled), eBay (US and Canada) and CaptureYourAction website (US only right now). Amazon Prime (Fulfilled by Amazon) will be a week or so out.

Also available on Viofo webb site.

Our stock arrived today. Available on Amazon (seller fulfilled), eBay (US and Canada) and CaptureYourAction website (US only right now). Amazon Prime (Fulfilled by Amazon) will be a week or so out.

Sharing for others that today the A129 CPL Filter sold by Capture Your Action but shipped Prime by Amazon popped up as in stock on October 12th for $16.95. EDIT: It now shows, for me, in stock on the 13th, but it definitely said 12th when I posted this.

Long wait but I finally placed an order for one of these, Thanks Capture Your Action.

Last edited:
I ordered 2 from amazon but yea they’re really expensive for what they are. I hope they really reduce the dash glare

They're worth every penny they show a tremendous difference in the glare. I have them installed on both of my A129 equipped vehicles.
I ordered 2 from amazon but yea they’re really expensive for what they are. I hope they really reduce the dash glare

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mine shipped by Prime and sold by my Capture Your Action has shipped and will be delivered tomorrow. An extra CPL I had from an old A119 v2 has worked well until now (minor vignetting in the corner but one could easily live with it if they wanted to) but for the price and seeing there is in fact a difference in size between this new CPL designed especially for the A129 I figure it'll be a worthwhile upgrade.

Last edited:
Please could you tell me why different lenses are used in the A129? Which one is better? Thank you.

Attachments

• 2018-10-28 01.43.20.jpg
    2018-10-28 01.43.20.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 101
This is what I received when I had ordered A129.
Front and rear cameras.

Attachments

• 2018-10-28 01.36.31.jpg
    2018-10-28 01.36.31.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Can I connect the AV output from the front camera to the screen of my car and only use the rear camera as a parking assistant?

Can I connect the AV output from the front camera to the screen of my car and only use the rear camera as a parking assistant?
I think it should be OK, you can choose only show rear camera video.

Received my A129 today, could someone confirm if this is the latest lens type, looking at other pictures the bezel is much smaller.
Thanks

Attachments

• 20181101_143017_resized.jpg
    20181101_143017_resized.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 76
I think it should be OK, you can choose only show rear camera video.
Which cable is correct for this camera?

1. Version with 4 pins on Mini Jack:
mJack_rca.png

2. or version with 3 pins:
mJack_rca_2.png

The Viofo A119 needs 4 pins cable with GND in the position from the picture:

mJack_rca-pin1-gnd.jpg

the other pins are not important.

enjoy,
Mtz

Viofo, why do you ignore my question about the version of lenses? I ordered F1.6 aperture lense cameras but I received cameras with F1.8 aperture lenses.

Viofo, why do you ignore my question about the version of lenses? I ordered F1.6 aperture lense cameras but I received cameras with F1.8 aperture lenses.
How do you know your A129 lenses are not F1.6?

Back