VIOFO A229 DUO improvement wish list

A A229 duo PRO, based on 1440p starvis 2 sensors.

A A229 duo PRO, based on 1440p starvis 2 sensors.
I suppose you telling about rear camera tech specs? And suggest same or better (4K) specs for front camera.
Really wait any news about Pro version.

@VIOFO-Support, I recreated a video showing the V1.2_20230324 normal recording <REC> LED bug when parking recording is set to "Auto Event Detection". I did not upload it to the wetransfer site since I did not want to create an account that site. I have uploaded the video to my Google Drive.

@Panxris I believe my video demonstrates the issue you are experiencing.
Thanks for your clear video. Our engineer will test this and we will give you a result when we get it.

There might be an option to disable the g-sensor for the first 15 seconds after switching to parking mode, because it says "video protected" every time I close the door fast after turning off the ignition.
And one question why viofo a229 duo doesn't support hdr? The a129 plus duo model which is about $80 cheaper supports hdr and most features are the same.

There might be an option to disable the g-sensor for the first 15 seconds after switching to parking mode, because it says "video protected" every time I close the door fast after turning off the ignition.
You can use the "Enter Parking Mode Timer" setting and set it to "90 seconds". That will give you 90 seconds to exit the vehicle and close the door without triggering an impact event. The G-sensor sensitivity will still be in normal recording mode for those 90 seconds between when the ignition is turned off and when it enters into parking mode.

Back