Xiaomi Yi 4K Action Camera 2 More Details - Update Real Photo & Unboxing Review Video

@Olgu my sister and her kids go on Holiday in your country from tomorrow, too bad i don't have a Yi 4K camera to send with them.

Greetings from Italy!!!
#XIAOYI #YI #4K #FIRST #TEST #GEARBEST

My Yi2 has arrived and I want to especially thank GearBest for making this possible. The camera was available for a limited quantity preorder will be available again soon. You can check it out HERE

Here is the initial hands-on review with the unboxing, full menu walk through with all settings shown and WiFi smart phone application operation.

Last edited:
Yi2 4K Various Samples in 4K Ultra, 4K normal, Videolapse, Slow video (240fps)

Where now is the best deal for Yi 4k?
Shop, discount code?

Any idea what the reason is for the low/non stock at most sites. ?

Somebody can help.. how to hard reset xiaomi yi 4k... I have a wifi issues. Cant connect to xiaomi yi wifi

Somebody can help.. how to hard reset xiaomi yi 4k... I have a wifi issues. Cant connect to xiaomi yi wifi

Switch on, go to setting and find the reset.

If you cant do that then download the latest firmware from the yitechnology.com site, copy the firmware.bin to the root of a micro sd card, put the sd card in the camera and switch it on. When prompted to update firmware on the camera tap the update button and it will update the firmware and everything will be back to as it was when delivered with regards to settings.

Nice video samples and links on the site.

But one thing is sure, to check or experience the quality of this action cam, you need to download samples and check them with
your computer. It looks great, just like gopro. Youtube clips are nice but they do not show the quality the camera produces in 4k.

Only drawback is that slower computers plus older graphics cards can not HW accelerate the .mkv or .mp4 files for smooth playback,
it works on my old dual core, but just barley with 4k. I do hope nvidia (and ati) will come out with new budget graphics cards that
have support for these high resolutions and h265. Then even older computers will be able to playback these files without a problem.

4k looks real nice, and incredible when used for drone footage and similar.

Switch on, go to setting and find the reset.

If you cant do that then download the latest firmware from the yitechnology.com site, copy the firmware.bin to the root of a micro sd card, put the sd card in the camera and switch it on. When prompted to update firmware on the camera tap the update button and it will update the firmware and everything will be back to as it was when delivered with regards to settings.

already try but nothing happens.. still can't connect to wifi... i also try tu downgrade the firmware but nothing happens

A short clip with some elusive needlefish and spear / trident octopus hunting in Thassos island, Greece. Filmed at 1080p@60fps and image stabilization turned on.

Back