JooVuu X Camera

You are obviously not a Mobius owner. :) If you were, I think you would understand why that might not be practical in a variety of installations. The JooVuu X would be similar.
I'm not. It was intended as a tongue-in-cheek comment alluding that there is nothing that will make everyone happy.

I'm not. It was intended as a tongue-in-cheek comment alluding that there is nothing that will make everyone happy.

Hah, I didn't get the joke. It's hard to tell around here sometimes. :) That one was just marginal enough to sound legit.

... :) That one was just marginal enough to sound legit.
We can write that off to my overly dry sense of humor and not enough emoticons. :D

We can write that off to my overly dry sense of humor and not enough emoticons. :D

This is actually a common problem on the internet, especially on Twitter and forums. People trying to be funny or sarcastic assume that others will get the joke but then it goes over like a lead balloon. :( As a result there have been a number of efforts to create a "sarcasm font" just for this purpose. :D

Sartalics! :)

This is actually a common problem on the internet, especially on Twitter and forums. People trying to be funny or sarcastic assume that others will get the joke but then it goes over like a lead balloon. :( As a result there have been a number of efforts to create a "sarcasm font" just for this purpose. :D

Sartalics! :)
Works for me, but then I'd have to open a Twitter account... :eek::rolleyes::confused::(;) <---- Do all these work to convey the proper intent? :D

One thought to consider is a mild modification. Since this was to be designed primarily as a dash cam making the button taller that you press to save an event compared to the other button would make finding and pressing the correct button to save an event easier and more precise. If the event button is the one on the side ignore this idea.

THIS simple solution will help ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Voice activated emergency save, only reacting to Aaaaaaa higher than 70 db

Voice activated emergency save, only reacting to Aaaaaaa higher than 70 db

What will happen if you listen to the music over 70db with someone singing "Aaaaaaa" ;)
And what to do if you get cold cough and no voice ?

well no system is perfect, just ask the guy you voted for last time. :D

A moisture sensor in the seat could allso be used, but that might become nasty in the long run.

One thought to consider is a mild modification. Since this was to be designed primarily as a dash cam making the button taller that you press to save an event compared to the other button would make finding and pressing the correct button to save an event easier and more precise. If the event button is the one on the side ignore this idea.
@country_hick
the bigger power button on the right side of the camera is the SOS button @JooVuu

Attachments

• 图片1.jpg
    图片1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 18
-10c to +50c Working Temperature

Is this a typo? 122 degrees Fahrenheit is to low a temp for in car use especially in warmer states. I saw one post from Arizona saying they had been at 118 degrees. Inside a car could easily get to 140 degrees F.

Most other dash cams are good for 65C or 149F which is a minimum for summer when the doors are closed.

Every other specification looks great.
@country_hick
Hmmm,aging test we could get that tested in the lab,or require higher temperature+lower temperature during something more professional lab such as CE test
@JooVuu

Last edited by a moderator:
And if the camera will be a hit, the "Summer of 2015" will become as popular as the song "Summer of 69" :D

Back