SG9665GC firmware updates and pre release access

...but I am blown away at how much better the night recording is on it...
IMO that (plus reliability) is the real strong suit of the camera - enough so that the daylight exposure/color balance issues are easier to accept.

IMO that (plus reliability) is the real strong suit of the camera - enough so that the daylight exposure/color balance issues are easier to accept.

I agree completely. You can have all the bells and whistles you like but if the camera fails at a critical moment you are screwed. Despite my ongoing complaints about the high contrast/high dynamic range problems inherent in this camera I've hung in there in part because of it's bullet proof reliability and general overall quality. It is the only camera in my personal experience that has been as reliable as the original Mobius.

I honestly got tired of waiting for a SG 2 channel camera. I really need to do some more searching for optimal settings on the BV...it's not even close to as popular (active support from company) as SG.

What is the latest beta or otherwise firmware for the SG v2? The latest I see is dated SG20160913. So the 13th September 2016. Is that right? Thanks.

What is the latest beta or otherwise firmware for the SG v2? The latest I see is dated SG20160913. So the 13th September 2016. Is that right? Thanks.

Latest firmware as of today is the latest recent official public release now shipping on all new GC
HTTPS://StreetGuardian.info/support

Found another level of blue!
First the yellow truck, then coming out of the tunnel, but at around 0:18 we go even more blue.
LowCut, contrast -1

And it really wasn't that blue.
5Ibb1KU.jpg

Original in Jokins inbox.

Sadly not often we see blue in out countries this time of the year, if it was grey instead we wouldn't notice if at all.

BTW i just saw some camera comparison and the Gopro camera did the same blue hue thing, but it recovered in seconds after exiting the tunnel, and it never turned that blue.

been a while since I have seen blue skies. pic looks good, gives me hope they still exist.
we finally see the man behind the camera.

been a while since I have seen blue skies. pic looks good, gives me hope they still exist.
we finally see the man behind the camera.
Where do you live in Australia that you don't get to see blue skies?
Here in Sydney we do quite often get clear beautiful blue skies.

Where do you live in Australia that you don't get to see blue skies?
Here in Sydney we do quite often get clear beautiful blue skies.
far north queensland, just rain rain rain this week.

far north queensland, just rain rain rain this week.
Wozzzzzaaaaa, lol If you lived in Canada it's snow, ice, and more snow:D:D

...here its just grey grey grey as it have been the past week,...
It's sunshine today which is the first in a long time. Just read in the paper the other day that the entire month of January there were only 2 days with clear skies here. :(

Lets hope its a sign of things reversing as it become summer, i could do with 3-4 weeks of clear blue skies and high temperatures.

Even if that mean i will have to go buy new shorts as i only have one pair left than can house my now fat ass.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R SG9665GC 1
Brent. SG9665GC 17
A SG9665GC 100
jokiin SG9665GC 24
jokiin SG9665GC 154
Back