One of the biggest parties in this town is when a biker friend celebrates his Feb 29 birthdays ;) He says he's making up for the years he's missing :ROFLMAO:

Phil

I assume Australian stock will not be limited by that warranty?
Pluto's stock is not limited by the warranty, this warranty is galaxy wide and best you'll find.

I assume Australian stock will not be limited by that warranty?

you can see the relevant text here https://streetguardian.info/terms-conditions#Warranty

Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes the application of statutory conditions, warranties and guarantees, these guarantees cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law.

The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our terms and conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian consumer law.

One thing I can say with confidence is warranty is never an issue

That has been proven many times over.

don't want to be taken advantage of but we've never rejected a warranty, even on things that are obviously not a fault with the product, when something is a fault but beyond the included warranty period we've still covered it (regardless of consumer law requirements here), most often if there is going to be a fault it will turn up early on, or not at all

don't want to be taken advantage of but we've never rejected a warranty, even on things that are obviously not a fault with the product, when something is a fault but beyond the included warranty period we've still covered it (regardless of consumer law requirements here), most often if there is going to be a fault it will turn up early on, or not at all
It is the commitment to quality and customer service that is most important. No matter what you do there will always be those that are somewhat morally deficient that will take advantage of these things. Street Guardian is the example of how these things should be handled.

It is the commitment to quality and customer service that is most important. No matter what you do there will always be those that are somewhat morally deficient that will take advantage of these things. Street Guardian is the example of how these things should be handled.

we've replaced product which has definitely not been a product fault but rather the subject of user error, never due to being prompted or pushed into doing that but as a goodwill gesture, to date I don't think anyone has tried to abuse the system at all, I'd hope we're fair enough that something like that never becomes a problem, we do get people trying to pull tricks via Amazon though, buying product and claiming it to be faulty but returning other brands of products in our boxes, that has happened a few times unfortunately, shifty thing like that are going to happen I guess when there are trading platforms where it's easy to facilitate a return and dishonest people can try and play the system

We've replaced product which has definitely not been a product fault but rather the subject of user error, never due to being prompted or pushed into doing that but as a goodwill gesture, to date I don't think anyone has tried to abuse the system at all, I'd hope we're fair enough that something like that never becomes a problem, we do get people trying to pull tricks via Amazon though, buying product and claiming it to be faulty but returning other brands of products in our boxes, that has happened a few times unfortunately, shifty thing like that are going to happen I guess when there are trading platforms where it's easy to facilitate a return and dishonest people can try and play the system

Nicely explained as usual although I did add a capital W at the start.......... Your typing is sometimes quicker than mine

we've replaced product which has definitely not been a product fault but rather the subject of user error, never due to being prompted or pushed into doing that but as a goodwill gesture, to date I don't think anyone has tried to abuse the system at all, I'd hope we're fair enough that something like that never becomes a problem, we do get people trying to pull tricks via Amazon though, buying product and claiming it to be faulty but returning other brands of products in our boxes, that has happened a few times unfortunately, shifty thing like that are going to happen I guess when there are trading platforms where it's easy to facilitate a return and dishonest people can try and play the system
Thankfully morons like that are in the minority.

Nicely explained as usual although I did add a capital W at the start.......... Your typing is sometimes quicker than mine
Depends where I'm accessing the site from at the time, I'm a lot faster on PC than the phone but probably access it more often from the phone

In the UK you can get a sticker with your plate, that only work here with temporary plates you can only use for a day or so to drive a roadworthy car to a garage or some TAX stuff for imports.

I do hate cars like some Alfas where due to the design of the front the plate have to be offset to one side, that just mess so much with my mind, and i am not crazy,,, my mother had me tested.
LOL:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back