One word,,,,,,, titillating :D

@hinko what about European customers? Any hope of getting a discounted pre-order in?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

@hiniko ? ( don't mean to pester, I spelled it wrong before)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

USA and Canada currently has Samsung EVO U3 cards in stock ready for DC bundling. U3 is as good or better than high Endurance. If you signed up for DC email notifications you should have an email now.

stoked to see a mail in my inbox for preorder.. but was sad to see it was for USA and not Australia. Hope mailers were sent out for people subscribed to USA as location and not everyone..

stoked to see a mail in my inbox for preorder.. but was sad to see it was for USA and not Australia. Hope mailers were sent out for people subscribed to USA as location and not everyone..

a database error meant some USA customer were missed and some in other regions got the mailer, it won't change the date of availability in different regions just we're not doing pre-orders outside of the USA, a similar offer will go out to those that have registered in other regions once available

First post showing off successful pre-order status :D
s9eWxKE2-lyS6fbdaltxNUiPi85Bsr5ULhRnKljnEI0gc-uARv1V-0yF7a1zNqrm-olzSfh8HK5YoKw=w1920-h918

First post showing off successful pre-order status :D
s9eWxKE2-lyS6fbdaltxNUiPi85Bsr5ULhRnKljnEI0gc-uARv1V-0yF7a1zNqrm-olzSfh8HK5YoKw=w1920-h918

Just to make it clear to everyone else why it says “No Memory Card Included” @jkxs reached out via private message to say he already had a memory card he wanted to use. After Verifying the card was legitimate and of high enough quality I authorized a special No Card DC sale. This isn’t advertised on our USA site since we want to make sure people use high quality cards. There are a lot of fake or poor performing cards out there and bundling cards gives the best results. Different regions of the world might have different cards but North America stock will be bundled with Samsung EVO U3 cards at launch. U3 is as good or better than High Endurance cards.

Just to make it clear to everyone else why it says “No Memory Card Included” @jkxs reached out via private message to say he already had a memory card he wanted to use. After Verifying the card was legitimate and of high enough quality I authorized a special No Card DC sale. This isn’t advertised on our USA site since we want to make sure people use high quality cards. There are a lot of fake or poor performing cards out there and bundling cards gives the best results. Different regions of the world might have different cards but North America stock will be bundled with Samsung EVO U3 cards at launch. U3 is as good or better than High Endurance cards.
Accommodating as usual, and expected great service :)

I'm going to nitpick here.. I'm reading the specs for the DC and for the Incident file protect it says, "Manual emergency by one touch button"

In my experience it's been a two touch button to activate (because the screen is off) unless i'm misunderstanding the statement that it implies there's a dedicated button for the manual emergency button.

I'm going to nitpick here.. I'm reading the specs for the DC and for the Incident file protect it says, "Manual emergency by one touch button"

In my experience it's been a two touch button to activate (because the screen is off) unless i'm misunderstanding the statement that it implies there's a dedicated button for the manual emergency button.

it's one touch

it's one touch on the GC also unless you're on an older firmware

it's one touch

it's one touch on the GC also unless you're on an older firmware
That's probably why. I will need to update the firmware.
I haven't decided what i'm going to do with my GC when the DC comes in.. The wife's Panorama G is still in perfect working order.

I don't recall seeing any specifics on the cable length(s) available for both power and rear to front camera. Are they published somewhere and I just missed them?

I'm going to be getting a new vehicle in the next few months (probably late winter/early spring) and will probably wait until then to get the DC but it's still an important bit of information.

Back