Ho Jokiin,

Will this be sold with a 128gb microSD card? I'd be more comfortable running 128gb for 2 cameras, and I prefer it all on the same tax invoice.

if you have signed up since the offer went out there will be a second mailer that goes out to anyone that has signed up between then and release time just to catch those that were missed
I have been watching this thread and waiting to buy one as soon as it comes out for quite a while. Is there an explanation somewhere of how that discount stuff works?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

How do you get the discount?

goes out to those that have asked to be updated about availability here https://streetguardian.info/product/sg9663dc (price is AUD so will be different to your market)

first lot were sent out already but if you missed that anyone that subscribed after the first run will be sent the same offer before we turn that function off

Now listening to DC mizz Lizzy - Waterline

Shoot! I was checking here every day, then I got busy for 3wks and didnt. Thought the date was sept 18, lol. Just signed up now, should have done that earlier thanks.

you'll still get sent the same offer so no issue
Thanks! i meant so i could have it earlier since the first lot went out already, I really want it for a big trip im going to start sept 23. :/

Thanks! i meant so i could have it earlier since the first lot went out already, I really want it for a big trip im going to start sept 23. :/

when I say the first lot went out I mean the first lot of discount offers, it's just on pre orders, they'll still be shipping at the same time

will those who have pre-ordered be notified when the camera ships?
CRS

May I ask if it's possible to turn the speed off in the recording? For example if you drive a little too fast, you don't want that to be on the video?

As I'm in the market for a high-end cam ATM, thinking about either a Blackvue 750S or a Thinkware F800Pro, what cam would you guys recommend? I realize of course I'm kinda hijacking this thread, but the Blackvue and Thinkware forums are kind of dead, and I'm hoping the chance to get a knowledgeable answer here is higher.

May I ask if it's possible to turn the speed off in the recording?

yes of course, that is always an option on our products

As I'm in the market for a high-end cam ATM, thinking about either a Blackvue 750S or a Thinkware F800Pro, what cam would you guys recommend? I realize of course I'm kinda hijacking this thread, but the Blackvue and Thinkware forums are kind of dead, and I'm hoping the chance to get a knowledgeable answer here is higher.

I'll give you an unbiased answer, Blackvue is good if cloud access is important to you, Thinkware is good if parking mode is important to you, both do video which is ok but not great, Thinkware are said to be working on some kind of cloud functionality also

We are working on a parking mode implementation, cloud access is not something we are looking at doing anytime soon, the current cloud services are of questionable use

I hope the name tag stickers don't fall off my two cameras during shipment from China.

yes of course, that is always an option on our products

I'll give you an unbiased answer, Blackvue is good if cloud access is important to you, Thinkware is good if parking mode is important to you, both do video which is ok but not great, Thinkware are said to be working on some kind of cloud functionality also

We are working on a parking mode implementation, cloud access is not something we are looking at doing anytime soon, the current cloud services are of questionable use

This is what I appreciate about this brand. Quality product that gives me peace of mind. I don't have to worry about the lens going out of focus after a year or two (thanks BlackVue). I also don't have to worry about power issues where the camera power restarts constantly corrupting recorded files (thanks VicoVation, twice).
I also don't have to worry about color turning green and hazy in my video files because, heat?? Again, Thanks BlackVue. Oh and the bugs so many of them so contact support is a good idea right? Good luck with that one.

For my needs, I have SG mated to a PowerMagic Pro that I manually control for "parking mode" If I feel the need to have it on at all times by flipping the switch near the foot rest where I have it mounted.

If I were to request a feature to be implanted, it would be built in wifi or whatever protocol will allow me to view/download clips directly onto my phone without having to remove the SD card. Not the most important thing, more of a convenience factor.

Also, that peace of mind extends to the video quality that I am more likely to be able to make out plate number if I were to need it.

EDIT:
The BV and any other brand can continue to try and cram gimmicky features and stock photos using Ferrari's and Lambo's, but I guess that's what separates those who do a little research and those who are taken by the flashy stock pics.

Last edited:
Back