Viofo A119s changes

Thanks for the update guys! Now I'll go ahead and order the original one then, as 10 days, if locked, might be too late by early December delivery.

Thanks again!

Sent you a PM

how long does postage usually take to your country during busy Christmas season?
I think Christmas season doesn't matter so much now, usually postage to Poland take about 2-3 weeks.

If this is a gift deadline, Maybe ask for or give an Amazon gift certificate for X'mas (With specific insturctions it's for the A119S only) so you can for sure get one even if it's not delivered by Santa

With multiple changes; different sensor, different lens, different f/w, (more?); should it still be called the A119s or should it be the A120?

Will the A119s and the CPL both be in retailers by Xmas? We might not be able to get it by then, but at least order it by then?

Because the design is the same as A119 it should remain A119S. The same is for A118C2.

enjoy,
Mtz

HI!
Question for Manufacturer :)
Do you have examples of RAW videos from the new A119S ?

jokiin,
Wait 119S release or to buy 119 now ??? :eek:

I don't know but think it wouldn't be very practical unless you were using AV out to display on another screen

It is very convenient. As my old Seezeus RX300
0f84ETG.jpg

That's a camera that hangs down and you can see the screen straight on, not the same as a camera that mounts flush to the window when trying to view from the drivers seat

Usually people are buying the Viofo because they can hide the camera. Most of Viofo dashcams are hidden behind the rear view mirror.
Also I don't understand why to look at a small screen to see the speed when you can look at car dashboard which is on a more comfortable position for eyes and more safe.

I can see something useful regarding speed, but as warning and not the actual speed, by showing a picture with the limit of speed in the area where you drive and this can be possible only if:
- the dashcam have some database with zones with limited speed
- the dashcam have traffic sign recognition. Even this is possible, it will be not so acurate maybe something like actual FCWS or LDWS.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited:
Useful if one wants to keep a tab on the driver's speed when seated in the rear, won't work well with the wedge shape ones though.

Back