What's the option for attaching the rear camera? I'm worried about it messing up my back window tint if I ever need to take it off.
Im worried about the same thing. I have a hatchback with tint and need this pointing out the back window as normal for a year. But then i will tow a trailer for 3 months and want to flip it to film inside the vehicle.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Do you get any shake in the video doing it that way? I'll probably investigate alternative ways to mount it too if possible.
Some small vibration but it is better than putting on a suction mount on the hatchback glass. The roof lining mount with magnets is probably the best mount....seen in earlier posts , here.

Nice video @alexsoll I really like that drive with the beautiful architecture. Was that a power failure, or do those lights go off in those buildings like that normally?

23:00 - the backlight automatically turns off

Was that a power failure

Where my friend live they been a few months without any street light at night, so in the end my friend called the power company, and they said ???? "really"

So it turn out they cant see if the light are on and rely on people phone in, and that say a little about Danes :rolleyes: will rather live in darkness as if that's the new normal, instead of picking up the phone and figure out what the hell is on. :censored:

Where my friend live they been a few months without any street light at night, so in the end my friend called the power company, and they said ???? "really"

So it turn out they cant see if the light are on and rely on people phone in, and that say a little about Danes :rolleyes: will rather live in darkness as if that's the new normal, instead of picking up the phone and figure out what the hell is on. :censored:
That was a great video by @alexsoll. It was interesting watching those lights going off. The camera picked them up nicely.

Where I live out in the countryside the power goes out quite often. We have really lousy internet bandwidth out here but we do have "smart electric meters". We used to have to call the power company to let them know we lost the electricity but now they know if there is an outage as soon as it happens. They also used to have to send out a guy or gal in a truck to visit all the houses on the end of the dirt roads in the middle of nowhere so they could read the meters but now they can do that from headquarters.

When I lived up in the hills here, they would actually read the power meter every 2-3 months and just make a guess in between :eek: A few times they phoned and asked for me to get the meter reading for them :p Plus the power would go out for 2-4 hours every couple weeks.

Just hill living down here, and you get used to it or you move downhill ;)

Phil

If that was Australia the city electricity bill would send them broke.

that's why they probably turn off at 11pm there as power bill too high and tourists are in bed and wont see it any way after 11.

You could stick a strong magnet to the camera, that's the way i have been going about it with my rear camera for a while now, or rather i have the magnet on my hatch frame and a strip of metal on the rear camera.
And that's a setup i will be using in the back for some time to come, but the DC will go on in the intended way as i can see it is almost designed to fit my car perfect.
BUT ! i run more than one camera back there, ATM the rear camera of the 0906 are on the magnet, witch the non standard camera provided by MEG are a perfect fit, but even their original rear camera seem to be a perfect fit for my car.

You have to be creative as a tester as you need to cram in a lot of cameras.

I have overlooked my rear window, and with current rear camera sizes i can fit in 4 within the swept area on top of my rear window :)

Just watched some vision of Jokiins new Dual Cam .. Day and Night - Front and Rear for the first time

Wow ... I'd certainly be pretty chuffed having one of those .. excellent work there, jokiin.

Congrats and credit where due .. that's some pretty impressive gear, right there .. very nice.

We're a week from the last week of the month. How are things progressing?

Back