Gitup git2 Videos

Is it just the playback from youtube, or am I seeing a lot more compression artifacts and/or focus issues when you're riding in the forest?
No focus issues, just a lot of details in low light forest + of course low bitrate.
I've asked GitUp to improve some setting to prevent this: auto shutter with fps limit (shutter speed not lower than fps to reduce motion blur) + all I-frames in bitrate (to archive details in each frame).

No focus issues, just a lot of details in low light forest + of course low bitrate.
I've asked GitUp to improve some setting to prevent this: auto shutter with fps limit (shutter speed not lower than fps to reduce motion blur) + all I-frames in bitrate (to archive details in each frame).

Ahh, right. I also forgot - the gyro doesn't perform so great when its low light either, which can explain the lower quality for the footage in the trees.

With fast-motion or quick movements, videos lose definition or become some blurry at times on YT (at 1080 at least), but even so here is a small video with 1.5B2 Firmware.

Video settings:

1080/60 W
ISO Auto
EV -1/3
Contrast: Low
WB: Day
GYRO: Off
Color: Normal
WDR: Off
Sharpness: Soft
Metering: Centre
Bitrate: High

Timelapses settings:

16MP
ISO Auto
Shutter Auto
Interval: 0,5s
EV -1/3
Color: Normal
Contrast: Low
WB: Day
Sharpness: Normal
[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]
Great!

Enviado desde mi sofannn mediante Tapatalk

One more filmed with git2, lost some quality after upload to youtube specially on last part (speed up the velocity 4x)... sorry for the reflections...
The car scenes have the gyro turned on.

Proving some firmware settings v 1.5beta 2. Several clips recorded low contrast, normal color and low sharpness; with gyro on-off. Improvement in reducing noise and pixelation Youtube generated mainly in areas less so bright.

Video recorded with Git2 and Canon 550d. Git2 have excellent gyro stabilization. FW 1.5b2 with low contrast (simple colored in post production).

Nice to see the kids learning the joys of cycling at a tender age, it is really the best way to get around your near area ( 100 - 200 km )

Looks like you are good cyclists so you are welcome to come to Denmark and do some Cycling around.

Some slow flying trying to improve my quad PID's as i have save 3 profiles and switch them in flight to see which is better. Bank 3 seems to cure most of the shaking. I get a lot of vignetting around from the CPL that I have used as a lens protector.

Here is my latest film with Gitup 2 camera.
I dont remember all settings, but it was 1080 60, gyro on.

I need a new memorycard.
Im curios if someone have any opinion about if i should go for this SanDisk with uhs-3.
Vill it give me som advantage before a uhs-1 card?

Or someone that knows where to buy the best card for the money?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B013CP5HCK

http://www.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_333352.html

This one has a good customer rating and it's hard to beat the price. So far in two weeks no issues, hope it stays that way.

netac.png

I need a new memorycard.
Im curios if someone have any opinion about if i should go for this SanDisk with uhs-3.
Vill it give me som advantage before a uhs-1 card?
Having any UHS will make no difference to the camera, it just needs a class 10 card, but if you have a fast card reader then UHS can make a big difference on your computer.

Some people keep having problems with SanDisk cards, Samsung is a good alternative.

So what video settings do you guys feel is best for most outdoor light situations?

I guess default settings will work fine.

Are you having any particular issue with the recorded video?.

exposure, color, image quality, etc.? we can help you better if you tell us this before.
Agreed, and maybe turn the gyro on and the bitrate up.

Nope all appears fine for me. Just wondering what settings you guys prefer and why.

I'm currently using:

Resolution: 1080p 60fps
Audio: High
White Balance: Auto
EV: +0.0
ISO: Auto
Color Normal
Contrast: Normal
Gyro: Off
WDR: On
Sharpness: Normal
FOV: Wide Angle
Video Bitrate: high

Of course Gyro helps reduce the fish eye effect but Narrow Angle doesn't do a good job either.

Back